The MIL Corporation seeks an RPA-AI Developer to support build and demo of innovative solutions to internal and external clients utilizing RPA, AI/ML, blockchain and business intelligence tools.
- Develop strategies and recommendations for innovative technical business solutions across various platforms.
- Develop concepts of operations (CONOPS), prototypes and demos for a variety of MIL-internal and Federal client business and mission use cases utilizing tools such as RPA, AI/ML, blockchain and cloud-based business intelligence tools.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of solutions.
- Perform analysis of complex business processes. Document and communicate results.
- Support MIL RPA/AI business team in researching innovative software tools, both proprietary and open source, to build prototypes for potential clients.
- Experience developing automation and/or business intelligence solutions with technology such as RPA, AI/ML, ERP systems, business intelligence tools, cloud-based tools, open source tools, Python code, etc. bots,
- Experience with software and platforms such as UiPath, BluePrism, Automation Anywhere, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, R, PowerBI, Tableau, audit/data mining software, governance risk and compliance (GRC) software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, other AI/ML tools for ICR, OCR, chat bots, etc.
- Must have the ability to communicate technical as well as non-technical information clearly, both orally and in writing
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience developing solutions for financial, accounting, procurement, and/or other business processes including Federal mission-related processes
- Agile development experience
BA/BS degree in Information Technology or other related business fields
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
- 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
- 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
- 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work
- 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
- 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.